We have assisted many people and families receive compensation in all areas of medical negligence.
We have likely already pursued a case similar to yours.
Medical negligence includes serious injury following substandard medical care or misdiagnosis including delayed diagnosis, including catastrophic injury to babies during birth.
If you or your family have been affected by medical negligence or suspect you might have been, our solicitors can help you through the process of making a successful claim.
Led by John McCabe, we will work closely with you to ensure you receive maximum compensation to help rebuild and move on with your life.
Find out more about making a medical negligence claim
To contact one of our injury claims solicitors please call 0818 888 555 or WhatsApp/call 087 398 7386 or complete our free online enquiry form
- Accident and Emergency (A&E) Negligence Claims
- Anaesthetic Negligence Claims
- Cauda Equina Syndrome (CES) Claims
- Compensation Payable in Medical Negligence
- Delayed Diagnosis Claims
- GP Negligence Claims
- Health Service Executive (HSE) Negligence
- Hospital Negligence Claims
- Medical Negligence – Frequently Asked Questions
- Midwife Negligence Claims
- Neurology Negligence Claims
- Nursing Negligence Claims
- Obstetrics negligence claims
- Paediatric Negligence Claims
- Sepis Negligence Claims
- Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Claims
Get In Touch
77 Camden Street Lower, Dublin 2, D02 XE80