We have assisted many people and families receive compensation in all areas of medical error
We have likely already pursued a case similar to yours.
Medical negligence includes serious injury following substandard medical care or misdiagnosis including delayed diagnosis, including catastrophic injury to babies during birth.
If you or your family have been affected by medical negligence our solicitors can help you through the process of making a successful claim.
Led by John McCabe, we will work closely with you to ensure you receive maximum compensation to help rebuild and move on with your life.
- Accident and Emergency (A&E) Negligence Claims
- Anaesthetic Negligence Claims
- Cauda Equina Syndrome (CES) Claims
- Compensation Payable in Medical Negligence
- Delayed Diagnosis Claims
- GP Negligence Claims
- Health Service Executive (HSE) Negligence
- Hospital Negligence Claims
- Medical Negligence – Frequently Asked Questions
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Midwife Negligence Claims
- Neurology Negligence Claims
- Nursing Negligence Claims
- Obstetrics negligence claims
- Paediatric Negligence Claims
- Sepis Negligence Claims
- Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Claims
Get In Touch
77 Camden Street Lower, Dublin 2, D02 XE80